Looking for an affordable Tagaytay wedding promo that can give you a wedding cake from Sofia’s Cakes?
For a limited time, with your submission to us here at Sofia’s Cakes, you may now avail yourself of this very special wedding package, which includes:
- a 3-Tier Wedding Cake
- a 5-Hour Bridal Car Rental, and
- Bonus: a write-up on you and/or your wedding on TagaytayLiving.com.
All these are available to participating Tagaytay soon-to-wed couples for only Php9900 (VAT not included). Terms and conditions apply.
Together in Tagaytay is a special online campaign put together by our fellow Tagaytay wedding vendors to celebrate love and relationships in Tagaytay City. You can read up more on the whole idea behind “Together in Tagaytay” here.
A 3-Tier Wedding Cake
- Approximate sizes: 6×5″, 10×5″, 14×5″
- One edible tier (entire 10×5″)
- Your choice of moist chocolate, lemon butter, or vanilla flavor
- Buttercream and fondant designs available
- Main body: white, off-white, or pastel color
- Design elements: up to two colors, except deep colors and metallic colors.
- Delivery, setup, and handling to within Metro Tagaytay
The package-inclusive wedding cake may be upgraded to accommodate requests for further customization. Add-ons may also be purchased along with this 3-tier wedding cake.
A 5-Hour Bridal Car Rental
- Unit: Toyota Altis 2013 A/T in Pearl White
- Fully air-conditioned
- Chauffeured service. Driver for the day included with rental.
- Service flowers included.
- Full tank of gas.
- Itinerary: from wedding preps, to church, to wedding reception venue
- For use within the area in and around Metro Tagaytay only.
The package-inclusive bridal car may be upgraded to accommodate requests for further customization (subject to availability of requested service vehicle).
A Write-Up on TagaytayLiving.com
As an added bonus, we can include a write-up of your wedding and wedding reception on TagaytayLiving.com. You may submit your write-up before or after your big day in Tagaytay.
We will be happy to feature your pre-nup photo shoot on Tagaytay Living. Tell us about the creative process behind your shoot– from how you chose the location, to how you two decided on your theme, and how it all ties in to your big day in Tagaytay. Feel free to feature your photographer, hair and make up artist, and stylist as well.
You can go in greater detail with your wedding reception (after you’ve both settled into your new lives as a married couple, of course). You may use this opportunity to share your wedding reception story, or give advice to other Tagaytay soon-to-wed couples going through the same thing. And yes, you may also feature wedding suppliers/vendors if you so wish.
Write-ups should ideally have:
- A short write up about yourselves: feel free to include your love story, your interests/hobbies, your professions/business, your achievements or any other interesting bits about you two.
- Five (5) to ten (10) high-resolution photos with captions.
- Details such as date, venue, etc. may be included.
- We allow links to your own sites as well.
The Together in Tagaytay Wedding Promo Package Cost
With your photo submission, the Together in Tagaytay wedding package is now available for only Php9900 (VAT not included).
That’s a discount of almost 30% off the regular price, with more than Php4000 in savings. Typically, this same package is available via Sofia’s Cakes at Php12,400.
Offer is good for bookings between 15 June 2016, to 16 October 2016. This package may be used for weddings up to 31 July 2017.
Offer is good for Metro Tagaytay weddings only.
Upgrades and Add-ons
You may upgrade your wedding cake however you wish, or add a candy station, additional cake, or additional wedding favors to your package. Regular upgrade/add-on costs apply.
Please contact your designated Sofia’s Cakes account manager to help you out with your additional requirements.
Looking For More With Your Tagaytay Wedding Promo?
Ask us about our styled cake tables, and our accompanying candy stations and dessert stations. You might want additional cupcakes and mini-cakes as wedding giveaways, or you you might need some last-minute help with your Tagaytay wedding suppliers.
For more cake designs, come check out our Gallery, or you can have a look at our blog for various other wedding cake ideas, pegs and curated designs from all over the internet.
Next Steps With Your Wedding Cake in Tagaytay
Ready to place your Basic Wedding Cake order with Sofia’s Cakes? Check out our step-by-step guide: “How Do I Order a Wedding Cake?”
Or go ahead and get in touch with our dedicated team of cake designers, event stylists and wedding planners via these numbers:
(Mobile) +63 977 811.CAKE or +63 977 811.2253 (GLOBE), or +63 999 888.7700 (SMART)
(Landline) +63 46 483.1483 (PLDT)
Finally, you may also come visit us at our shop in Amadeo, Cavite, just outside Tagaytay City. You may download a copy of a map and instructions here.
This very special Together in Tagaytay wedding promo is made possible by Tagaytay Living, Bridal Cars Tagaytay, and Sofia’s Cakes Tagaytay-Amadeo Road.