About Together in Tagaytay
November 18, 2015 to January 18, 2016
Who Can Join
- Sofia’s Cakes Tagaytay-Amadeo Road Facebook fans
- Metro Tagaytay soon-to-weds, and couples very much in love.
- Open to Filipino citizens or persons residing in the Philippines
- At least 18 years of age at the time of joining
How to Join
- Participants must read the full Terms and Conditions.
- Participants must submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org (or via the Contact Form provided on the Together in Tagaytay page.).
- a photo of the participating couple taken in Tagaytay (or a prenup photo, if you’re getting married in Tagaytay)
- full name/s and contact number/s
- a brief caption about the photo
- a short writeup on the couple’s memories/moments together in Tagaytay
Eligibility For The Promotional Wedding Package
- Participants who have submitted entries in accord with these mechanics/terms and Conditions are automatically entitled to one (1) Together in Tagaytay wedding package.
- Booking of the 3-tier wedding cake and the bridal car rental must be in accordance with standard booking procedures as set by Sofia’s Cakes Tagaytay-Amadeo Road and Bridal Cars Tagaytay, respectively.
- Offer is good for bookings from November 18, 2015 to January 18, 2016.
- Packages thus booked are valid until January 31, 2017.
Publishing of Entries
- By submitting an entry, participants agree to allow Sofia’s Cakes Tagaytay-Amadeo Road to repost the submitted photos and writeups on the Sofia’s Cakes website, as well as various Sofia’s Cakes social media channels.
- Photos and writeups may be edited for brevity and clarity.
- Coverage of the promotional package: Metro Tagaytay, i.e. Tagaytay City, and the adjoining towns of Alfonso, Amadeo, Indang, Mendez-Nuñez, and Silang.
- This promotional package may not be used with other promotional offers from Sofia’s Cakes, or its participating partners.
- It’s OK to purchase upgrades and add-ons for your package.
- Promotional package may not be converted to cash.