Looking to have a very special wedding cake for your dream Tagaytay wedding? Sofia’s Cakes makes some of the finest wedding cakes in Tagaytay, making more memorable weddings for clients since 2012.
In this section, we will– to the best of our abilities– attempt to organize all the information you might need in figuring out what sort of wedding cake you’d want for your big day in Tagaytay.
You might want to check out the following sections on the Sofia’s Cakes website:
- Our step-by-step guide to ordering a wedding cake.
- Our cake gallery to have a look at some of our previous cake projects.
- Our blog for even more wedding cake designs we’ve curated from all over the internet, among other things.
Most couples already have an idea what sort of cake they’d want by the time they get in touch with us. Show us what you have, and we’ll throw in our best advice based on your own wedding reception requirements, timetable, and budget.
When brides and grooms get in touch with us regarding their wedding cake, they normally already have:
- A theme, motif, or color palette already in mind for their Tagaytay wedding
- Pegs, design inspirations, and/or notes about their wedding cake
- Other important info: usually they’ve already booked the date for the big day, so by the time we start talking, the couple already has the following bits of info:
- The wedding date, the church/chapel/ceremony venue, and the wedding reception venue
- What time the ceremony starts, and what time the wedding reception starts.
- How many guests they’ll be expecting
- Other wedding suppliers’ details, such as their official wedding photographer, as well as their official wedding coordination team.
Ask about our promos and packages. We’ve always got something new going on, whether we’re promoting a new product line, or partnering up with some of the best local wedding vendors and suppliers within Metro Tagaytay. Our team will always find the best way for you to maximize your budget based on your requirements.
(We have a copy of our wedding cake packages available for you to download. Click here to get yours right now.)
Ask about our add-ons and upgrades. This is where things get exciting, as you can throw in a few more extras to really make the most of your cake package– you want a taller cake? You want more fresh flowers? How about your own custom cake topper? Or even sans rival or other pastries to go with your order? We can do all that for you, so do let us know how we can help you with those items!
Upgrades are enhancements that allow you to make your cake a lot more elaborate according to your preferences.
Added cake tiers
More flowers/floral detail
Special cake flavors and fillings
Special designs: ombre, metallic, calligraphy, and other bits of custom art
Add-ons are extra purchases that round out your total wedding cake package, such as:
Styled cake table (with extra cake and cupcakes)
Wedding favors: cupcakes and minicakes as giveaways
Custom cake toppers/bride-and-groom figurines
Candy stations, snack stations, and/or dessert stations
Review our terms and conditions, as well as our available payment options. We do the best we can to keep things running smoothly, and as professionally as possible, so do take the time to read up on these. If you’ve got any questions, don’t hesitate to let us know.
The Gallery: Wedding Cakes in Tagaytay
While we do have a fairly more extensive gallery of cake photos on this site, here are a few photos of wedding cakes in Tagaytay to get you started. Click on a thumbnail to view a larger wedding cake photo.
Need to read up more on wedding cakes in Tagaytay, and perhaps even Sofia’s Cakes in particular? Browse through our blog, or go through our client reviews to know more about us and the kind of work we do!
10 Reasons Why You Should Work With Sofia’s Cakes Tagaytay-Amadeo Road
- We’re already based in Metro Tagaytay, so that means you don’t incur any other additional out-of-town charges for Metro Tagaytay weddings.
- We can work with just about any design you bring to us.
- Your wedding cakes are freshly baked.
- We only work with the highest-quality ingredients.
- While we are a small family-owned artisan cake shop, we run a fairly tight ship.
- We regularly deliver cakes to some of the best wedding venues, hotels, and restaurants in and around Tagaytay.
- We’ve worked with some of the best wedding suppliers– caterers, wedding coordinators, florists, photographers, videographers, etc. in and around Tagaytay.
- We’re easy to work with.
- We’ve got several payment options available to you.
- We’ve got a number of promotional packages available at any given time.
Links To Additional Resources:
- Classic wedding cakes by Sofia’s Cakes!
- Buttercream wedding cake designs
- Blue is a popular color for Tagaytay wedding cakes, it seems.
- One of our Tagaytay wedding cake showcases.
- Sofia’s Cakes featured on WeddingsTV!
- Where can I browse through more cake photos?
- Can I pay using a credit card? What sort of payment options do you have?
- May I review your terms and conditions?
Let’s Talk About Cake!
Shall we talk about wedding cakes in Tagaytay? Get in touch with the Sofia’s Cakes team for your custom wedding cake needs, your giveaways, and for other reception requirements for your dream Tagaytay wedding!
(Mobile) +63 977 811.CAKE or +63 977 811.2253 (GLOBE), or +63 999 888.7700 (SMART),
(Landline) +63 46 483.1483 (PLDT)
Finally, you may also come visit us at our shop in Amadeo, Cavite, just outside Tagaytay City. You may download a copy of a map and instructions here.