Ain’t No Party Like a Tagaytay Party
Metro Tagaytay is a popular destination for both locals and tourists alike. As it is relatively close to the country’s National Capital Region, folks from Metro Manila can drop by anytime for a quick weekend getaway, or even an overnight stay if they so fancy.
As such, Tagaytay is also a popular destination when it comes to celebrations and special occasions– birthdays and anniversaries, christenings and debuts, reunions for family and friends, even going-away and welcome-back parties. Tagaytay even has a thriving wedding industry, as well as a community of wedding suppliers and merchants catering to all sorts of clientele. With that, you can also expect a lot of engagement parties, showers, rehearsal dinners and all kinds of private and intimate gatherings.
Tagaytay Party Planning
Sofia’s Cakes Tagaytay-Amadeo Road is Metro Tagaytay’s top choice when it comes to delicious and beautiful custom wedding cakes, trusted by leading hotels and wedding venues, wedding coordinators, as well as soon-to-wed couples.
We also offer Tagaytay Party Planning Services, catering to celebrations and special occasions of all sizes and working budgets, with just about any theme or inspiration in mind.
We mainly offer:
- Custom cakes for all sorts of celebrations and special occasions
- Cupcakes and cupcake towers, made according to theme
- Party giveaways and souvenirs, including cookies, brownies, lemon bars and other baked goodies
- Custom cake toppers
- Candy stations, as well as dessert spreads and snack bars.
- Invitations, party hats, name tags and loot bags for the kids, all according to theme
- Event styling, including custom craft-work and printables, balloon decor and floral pieces.
- Party program, games and contests, including pabitin, palayok and piñata, among others.
Other items that may be included in our party packages:
- Food and venue use/rental, via our partner caterers, restaurants, hotels and resorts
- Professional lights and sounds (for larger events and parties)
- Party hosts, clowns, magicians, balloon artists, face-painting artists, henna tattoo artists and other party professionals
- Musicians: singers, dancers and other performance artists
- More fun party stuff: Sorbetero station, cotton candy station, popcorn station and other food booths
- Event photographers and photo-booth setups.
Have A Look at Our Featured Tagaytay Birthday Party:
Tagaytay Party Planning, by the Sofia’s Cakes Team!
Planning a celebration or get-together in Tagaytay? We’re a one-stop shop for anything and everything you need for your Tagaytay get-together, celebration or event. Get in touch with our team today to find out more about our professional party planning packages!
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobile Numbers: (+63 999) 888.7700 and (+63 917) 847.1404
- Landline Numbers: (+63 46) 512.7957 and (+63 46) 483.1483
- Website: www.sofiascakes.com