We’re just about wrapping up the year 2012, and we here at Sofia’s Cakes are extremely thankful for all the support we’ve received from all our wedding cake clients, our partners (restaurants, hotels, wedding venues, caterers, wedding planners and event organizers in and around Tagaytay), and everyone else who have, in some way or form, helped us get to where we are now.
So yes, 2012 has been a great year for us. That said, we’d like to present the most popular wedding cake design in our portfolio. We’ve dubbed this design the “Emily”, and based on the orders we’ve received from our partners just this month, we can say we’ll be making more of these wedding cakes way into 2013.
The Angelica Design 3-Tier Fondant Wedding Cake: our featured design from the many Tagaytay wedding cakes put together by Sofia’s Cakes Tagaytay-Amadeo Road.
You can customize your own Angelica Design:
- While the 3-tier design is standard, you may choose to have the Angelica as a 2-tier, 4-tier, 5-tier or 6-tier wedding cake, or even as a wedding cupcake tower.
- Round 6×5″/ 10×5″/ 14×5″ cuts are standard; you may opt to recreate the Angelica with square cuts.
- The entire middle tier is edible; you may opt to have additional edible tiers, such as the top and the base cake tiers.
- Package-inclusive cake flavors include moist chocolate, lemon butter or vanilla pound cake flavors. You have the option to go with other specialty flavors such as carrot-raisin, orange pound, chocolate marble, banana-walnut, rainbow cake, among others.
- Cake body is typically classic white or off-white, or any light/pastel color; but you may have this design in just about any color you want (use of dark, deep or metallic colors are upgrades).
- Design elements include ribbon trimmings, beadwork and candy floral-work. These are also usually done in your preferred color palette.
Popular Tagaytay wedding cake add-ons:
- Custom cake figurines and toppers are the most common wedding cake add-ons.
- Also very popular: accompanying candy stations and dessert stations!
- Styled cake table services, including decorated cake boards and wedding cake risers are also available
- Another common add-on option are extra layers of candy flowers
- Accompanying satellite cake setups, as well as cupcake towers are also popular add-on options.
- Cupcakes and mini-cakes as wedding favors & souvenirs
Next Steps With Your Wedding Cake in Tagaytay
Ready to place your Wedding Cake order with Sofia’s Cakes? Check out our step-by-step guide: “How Do I Order a Wedding Cake?”
Or go ahead and get in touch with our dedicated team of cake designers, event stylists and wedding planners via these numbers:
(Mobile) +63 977 811.CAKE or +63 977 811.2253 (GLOBE), or +63 999 888.7700 (SMART),
(Landline) +63 46 483.1483 (PLDT)
Finally, you may also come visit us at our shop in Amadeo, Cavite, just outside Tagaytay City. You may download a copy of a map and instructions here.
Praesent imperdiet magna quam, vitae lacinia augue. Nulla euismod consequat commodo. Nullam sollicitudin tellus non felis venenatis et adipiscing turpis mattis. Donec gravida molestie turpis sit amet molestie. In egestas, est nec tincidunt blandit, diam neque viverra ipsum, a semper nibh sapien vel felis.
Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Vestibulum at diam a arcu egestas molestie. Continue reading “The History of Wedding Cakes [Infographic]”