Here’s a wedding cake we made for a couple who got married earlier this month in Tagaytay. It’s a six-layer fondant cake for a blue-and-violet themed wedding reception at Splendido Tagaytay.
It was actually raining that morning, but as luck would have it, the rains stopped long enough for clear skies to prevail on the afternoon of the reception (Weddings at Splendido by Ladera).
Wedding cake specifications below!
Wedding Cake Specifications:
- Fondant wedding cake, six layers
- 3×4” 6×4” 9×4” 12×4” 14×4” 17×4”, (size is diameter by height in inches)
- Edible portion 14×4”
- Moist chocolate flavor cake
- Design elements: ruffles and beads
- Color scheme is a play on blue and violet.
Would You Like To Know More About Our Cakes?
While we specialize in custom wedding cakes here at Sofia’s Cakes, we also make cakes for birthdays, baptisms, debuts, anniversaries and other special occasions.
We deliver to just about anywhere around the neighborhood of Tagaytay City and the surrounding towns in Cavite: Amadeo, Mendez, General Trias, Indang, Alfonso, as well as nearby towns of Batangas (e.g. Laurel, Nasugbu, Tanza, etc.).
Get in touch with us today– give us a call at the office, visit our Facebook page, or send us an email– and let’s talk about cake! Send in your design for a free quote, or choose a design from our existing portfolio.
- Browse through our wedding cakes here.
- Browse through our birthday cakes here.
- Browse through our other special occasion cakes here.
This blog post (as well as accompanying images) by Sofia’s Cakes Tagaytay-Amadeo Road is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at http://www.sofiascakes.com.
This means you may use the photo from this blog post the way it is (i.e. without taking out our branding), for non-commercial purposes, as long as you properly attribute the work to us (Sofia’s Cakes Tagaytay-Amadeo Road or www.sofiascakes.com).
Latest posts by Sofia's Cakes (see all)
- Join Us For Cake and Coffee This Weekend! (Oct 14 and 15, 2017) - October 7, 2017
- Green-and-Gray Motif 3-Tier Wedding Cake - September 20, 2017
- The Dos and Don’ts of Choosing Your Wedding Cake - April 12, 2017