You’ll surely love our classic 3-tier wedding cake!
Shown here is a classic all-white design in fondant, which is usually the base design of many of our other wedding cake projects.
SofiasCakes #SofiasCakesTagaytay #WeddingCakesTagaytay #WeddingCakeDesign #WeddingCakeIdeas #WeddingCakePegs #TagaytayBased
For even more cake pegs, designs, and inspirations, as well as other awesome ideas for your weddings, parties, and other special occasions, do check out Sofia’s Cakes Tagaytay on Instagram.
Of course, while your’e here on our site, you can go right ahead and browse through our gallery for more of our portfolio cakes, request for a copy of our latest brochure, or head on to our blog for even more awesome content!
Let’s Talk About Cake!
Sofia’s Cakes Tagaytay has been in the business of custom cake creations since 2012. Based in Amadeo, Cavite, just outside Tagaytay City, our humble little cake shop has put together some of the prettiest cakes for weddings, debuts, anniversaries, birthdays, and other themed parties in the neighborhood of Metro Tagaytay.
Our clients are mostly Tagaytay soon-to-wed couples, which means most of our cake creations are wedding cakes. We also have active partnerships with some of Metro Tagaytay’s top wedding venues, hotels, resorts, restaurants, and wedding vendors.
Get in touch with our team today, and ask us about:
- Our Tagaytay wedding cakes and wedding packages.
- Our custom cake creations for birthdays, baptisms, debuts, anniversaries, and other special occasions.
- Our Tagaytay party planning packages.
- Other cool stuff for your party or wedding reception– from candy/dessert stations, snack bars, custom backdrops, hosts and emcees, bands and musicians, bridal car rentals, and others.
- Our directory of wedding suppliers and party vendors in and around Metro Tagaytay.
For more details, give us a call at (+63 977) 811.CAKE (that’s 0977 811.2253), at (+63 999) 888.7700, or at (+63 46) 483.1483. You may also send us an email with your own cake pegs for a free cost estimate, or connect with us via our Facebook Page.
Latest posts by Sofia's Cakes (see all)
- Join Us For Cake and Coffee This Weekend! (Oct 14 and 15, 2017) - October 7, 2017
- Green-and-Gray Motif 3-Tier Wedding Cake - September 20, 2017
- The Dos and Don’ts of Choosing Your Wedding Cake - April 12, 2017