Sofia’s Cakes Tagaytay-Amadeo Road makes custom cakes and cake spreads for your very own dream Tagaytay wedding. Here are the specifications of our typical 3-layer Tagaytay wedding cake:
- May be made of fondant or buttercream (depending on your desired look)
- Approximate cake sizes: 6×5″ / 10×5″ / 14×5″ (measurement is diameter by height, in inches)
- Edible layer: Typically, the entire middle (10×5″) and top (6×5″) layers will be edible and made of cake. The base layer will be made of mock cake.
- Cake flavors: Your choice of either moist chocolate, lemon butter or vanilla pound cake
- Cake body in classic white or off-white, or any light/pastel color.
- Design elements in up to two colors, according to motif
- Note: use of metallic colors (gold, silver, etc.) and deep colors (black, deep red, dark purple, etc.) may entail extra charges.
Remember: Custom Cakes Cost A Bit More
Here at Sofia’s Cakes, we can work with just about any cake design you might have in mind. Note that while we do our best to keep your cake costs at a manageable level (without compromising quality, of course!), expect costs to go up with:
- More elaborate cake designs (e.g. ombre cakes, rainbow cakes, luggage cakes, etc.)
- Square cuts of cake
- Other cake flavors (e.g. carrot-walnut, orange pound, mint chocolate chip, chocolate-vanilla marble, etc.)
- More colors/shades of color on your cake
- Additional floral work and/or detailing
- Additional layers (i.e. making your cake in a 4-layer, 5-layer or 6-layer design)
Typical Upgrades To The Regular Tagaytay Wedding Cake
Note that you can pretty much spruce up your cake however you want, as many of our clients do. The usual upgrade requests we get from our customers include:
- An accompanying cupcake tower and/or satellite cake setup
- Cupcakes and mini-cakes as wedding giveaways/wedding favors
- Custom bride-and-groom cake toppers
- Monogram initials on the wedding cake
- Decorated cake boards (for added design and extra height)
- Extra floral-work