Our portfolio designs here at Sofia’s Cakes Tagaytay-Amadeo Road include a selection of wedding cake designs we’ve frequently worked with, whether as part of our partnership arrangements with Tagaytay hotels, wedding venues, caterers and other wedding suppliers, or as commissioned by our soon-to-wed clients.
Our Most Popular Fondant Portfolio Designs
- the Angelica design
- the Bernadette design
- the Cassidy design
- the Dixie design
- the Emily design
- the Grace design
- the Ofelia design
Our Most Popular Buttercream Portfolio Designs
What Can I Personalize With My Chosen Portfolio Design?
- We have 2-tier designs and 3-tier designs, as well as 4-tier designs, cupcake tower designs and more
- Cake body color is typically classic white, or off-white, but we may work with other light or pastel colors.
- Design elements– ribbon trimmings, candy floral-work, detailing on your cake– will be according to your theme/motif/color palette
- Classic cake flavors are moist chocolate, lemon butter and vanilla cake flavor.
Wedding Cake Packages
Thanks to the popularity of our wedding cake packages, we’ve also seen a lot of commissioned wedding cake orders with our portfolio cake designs.
You may opt to have just the cake with our Budget Wedding Packages, or choose from one of our Standard Wedding Packages so you may also have custom cake toppers, wedding cupcakes and mini-cakes as giveaways, as well as other options available for further customizing your wedding cake spread.
- Click here to view our available Budget Wedding Cake Packages.
- Click here to view our available Standard Wedding Cake Packages.
- Click here to view our other wedding cake packages with partner wedding suppliers.
More Options For Further Customization
Talk to our team about even more options to play up on the theme/motif/color palette of your big day. Ask about our styled cake table options, or accompanying candy stations and dessert stations.
- Click here to read more about upgrading your chosen cake design
- Click here to read more about getting an accompanying candy station for your wedding cake package
Latest posts by Sofia's Cakes (see all)
- Join Us For Cake and Coffee This Weekend! (Oct 14 and 15, 2017) - October 7, 2017
- Green-and-Gray Motif 3-Tier Wedding Cake - September 20, 2017
- The Dos and Don’ts of Choosing Your Wedding Cake - April 12, 2017