The Sofia’s Cakes team set up a candy station for Gette and Nikko’s engagement-and-birthday party a few weeks back. We were there to set up a their cake, as well as their sweets and treats. But what really got us tickled pink were the lootbags our hosts have prepared for their guests:
Each guest had a handy lootbag for stashing away some of the sweets and treats provided at the party. And each lootbag had a Pinoy pickup line on it.
We think it’s a pretty nice touch, as it showcases both Gette and Nikko’s playful personalities. We’re sure it was a big hit among their guests as well.
Here are the Pinoy pickup lines Nikko and Gette put together for us to put on their lootbags:
The Pickup Lines
- Pwede ba kitang abutin? Kasi ikaw ang pangarap ko eh.
- Mabilis ka siguro bumuo ng puzzle, kakasimula palang ng araw ko NABUO mo na eh…
- Alam mo ba ayaw ko ng ADMU, FEU, DLSU, UE…kasi ang gusto ko lang ME…NU
- Nahihirapan ka ba na maging ikaw? Try mo maging tayo…mas madali!
- Utang ka ba? Kasi habang tumatagal lumalaki interes ko sayo eh.
- Okay lang na ikaw ang pinakamahirap na subject, at least sa yo lang ako BABAGSAK
- PEANUT KA! PEANUTibok mo ung puso ko!
- Minions ka ba?, kasi I love you a MINION Times…
- Guitara ka ba?, kasi gsto ko habang kumakanta ako…yakap kita!
- Di ka pa ba tapos mag-exam? Para ako naman ang sagutin mo.
Check out even more pictures from Nikko & Gette’s engagement-and-birthday party:
Let’s Talk About Cake!
Get in touch with our dedicated team of cake designers, event stylists and wedding planners via these numbers:
+63 999 888.7700 (SMART)
+63 917 847.1404 (GLOBE)
or +63 917 813.4264 (GLOBE)
+63 46 512.7957 (GLOBE)
or +63 46 483.1483 (PLDT)
You may also come visit us at our shop in Amadeo, Cavite, just outside Tagaytay City. You may download a copy of a map and instructions here.
Latest posts by Sofia's Cakes (see all)
- Join Us For Cake and Coffee This Weekend! (Oct 14 and 15, 2017) - October 7, 2017
- Green-and-Gray Motif 3-Tier Wedding Cake - September 20, 2017
- The Dos and Don’ts of Choosing Your Wedding Cake - April 12, 2017