While we specialize in custom Tagaytay wedding cakes, our specialty bake shop also makes custom cake creations for all sorts of special occasions.
Lately, however, we’ve noticed that more and more of our clients have asked us to design and manage their parties and get-togethers. This is particularly true for our customers who are (understandably) busy with their own day-to-day activities (i.e. work, business), and really can’t be expected to organize a fairly big get-together in Tagaytay, what with their limited time and energy.
This is where we come in. Just this month, we’ve officially started offering our professional party planning services. Along with our custom celebration cakes, cupcake towers and cake toppers, we now offer our expertise in putting together parties and events in Metro Tagaytay, along with a wider selection of add-ons and extras to further customize your very own party.
What Can We Do For You?
We specialize in theme party setups of about 24 to 50 guests, but we’ve also handled smaller, more intimate gatherings (i.e. gourmet dinner setups for 12-15 guests), or even larger get-togethers (i.e. high school and family reunions). Typical reasons for celebration may include
- a Disney-themed birthday party for your 7-year-old
- a private dinner with the immediate families of the bride and groom just before the big day
- a cake-tasting event for high tea, at one of Metro Tagaytay’s more popular hotels
- a golden (50th) anniversary celebration and family reunion in the same party
- a destination debut celebration in Metro Tagaytay with close family and friends
- a themed baptismal luncheon at one of the more well-known restaurants in Metro Tagaytay
- a wine and cheese party for a select group of clients
- a spa/wellness party for you and your close friends
- a deliciously satisfying ending to a very productive corporate planning and team-building session
- a themed private picnic with balikbayan friends
- a press conference for bloggers, PR folk and other media personages, showcasing your new products and services
Talk to us about handling your event for you; we’ll discuss your event goals and requirements, your preferred working budget and have our expert team of planners, stylists, artists and craftsmen come up with something unique and exciting just for you. Depending on your needs, your party planning package may include a combination of the following services:
- Gourmet lunch/dinner setups for small groups
- Catered buffet setups for larger groups
- Theme development, event design and styling
- Balloon and fresh flower decor
- Custom invitations, backdrops, signages and other printables
- Custom celebration cakes or cupcake towers according to theme, plus dessert station and/or candy buffet
- Professional lights and sounds (for larger gatherings)
- Party hosts and entertainers (e.g. musicians, magicians, balloon artists, face-painting artists, henna tattoo artists, clowns, costumed appearances, etc.)
- Other party add-ons: stations for sorbetes/popsicle, cotton candy, shawarma, gelato, lechon and other party treats.
- Program flow, along with games and contests
- Custom giveaways, souvenirs and goodie bags for your guests
Making Metro Tagaytay Parties Better
Sofia’s Cakes Tagaytay-Amadeo Road has been servicing the Metro Tagaytay area since early 2012. Our goal is to make parties and get-togethers a lot more festive, a lot more memorable, and a lot more enjoyable for all our clients.
We’re happy to work with all sorts of events– from small, intimate gatherings to larger get-togethers, whether classy and stylish, or out-of-the-box and extraordinary. Whatever you might have in mind, we’d like to make it work for you and your guests!
Find out how we can make party planning more stress-free and worry-free for you! Contact us today, and let us know how we can help you with putting together your party or event in Tagaytay.