We’re just about wrapping up the year 2012, and we here at Sofia’s Cakes are extremely thankful for all the support we’ve received from all our wedding cake clients, our partners (restaurants, hotels, wedding venues, caterers, wedding planners and event organizers in and around Tagaytay), and everyone else who have, in some way or form, helped us get to where we are now.
So yes, 2012 has been a great year for us. That said, we’d like to present the most popular wedding cake design in our portfolio. We’ve dubbed this design the “Emily”, and based on the orders we’ve received from our partners just this month, we can say we’ll be making more of these wedding cakes way into 2013.
Wedding Cake Specifications:
- Emily Design
- Fondant wedding cake, three layers
- 6 x 5” (mock cake) / 10 x 5” (real cake) / 14 x 5” (mock cake); size is diameter by height in inches
- Edible portion: 10 x 5”
- Standard flavors: moist chocolate, rich butter or classic vanilla flavor cake
- White body
- Design elements: candy flower arrangement, candy bow
Would You Like To Know More About Our Cakes?
While we specialize in custom wedding cakes here at Sofia’s Cakes, we also make cakes for birthdays, baptisms, debuts, anniversaries and other special occasions.
We deliver to just about anywhere around the neighborhood of Tagaytay City and the surrounding towns in Cavite: Amadeo, Mendez, General Trias, Indang, Alfonso, as well as nearby towns of Batangas (e.g. Laurel, Nasugbu, Tanza, etc.).
Get in touch with us today– give us a call at the office, visit our Facebook page, or send us an email– and let’s talk about cake! Send in your design for a free quote, or choose a design from our existing portfolio.
- Browse through our wedding cakes here.
- Browse through our birthday cakes here.
- Browse through our other special occasion cakes here.
This blog post (as well as accompanying images) by Sofia’s Cakes Tagaytay-Amadeo Road is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at http://www.sofiascakes.com.
This means you may use the photo from this blog post the way it is (i.e. without taking out our branding), for non-commercial purposes, as long as you properly attribute the work to us (Sofia’s Cakes Tagaytay-Amadeo Road or www.sofiascakes.com).
Latest posts by Sofia's Cakes (see all)
- Join Us For Cake and Coffee This Weekend! (Oct 14 and 15, 2017) - October 7, 2017
- Green-and-Gray Motif 3-Tier Wedding Cake - September 20, 2017
- The Dos and Don’ts of Choosing Your Wedding Cake - April 12, 2017