Ombre cakes are pretty much all the rage right now, particularly online like on Pinterest or Facebook.
Just what exactly is an ombre cake?
“Ombre” comes from the French word, which means “shaded”, and usually we’re looking at a multicolored strip of color graduating from light to dark, hence creating an ombre effect. Google it up and you’ll see ths treatment with nails, hair, table decor and other design elements.
We here at Sofia’s Cakes Tagaytay have picked out a few of our favorite ombre cake designs on Pinterest, so check out these wedding cakes with an ombre design that you might want to have for your dream country wedding:
Purple ombre wedding cake, with a nice touch of flowers!
Check out this modern ombre cake design!
This gray-on-white ombre design looks stylish, yet classy.
Blue ombre cake design.
Another clever use for a white cake with pink hearts giving it that ombre effect.
We hope these cake suggestions inspired you! Click here to check out more cake inspirations right here on the Sofia’s Cakes and Design official blog.
- Pink Ombre Cake from bellethemagazine.com
- Purple Ombre Cake from ruffledblog.com
- Modern ombre cake from from eatcakebemerry.blogspot.com
- Gray Ombre Cake from fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net
- Blue Ombre Cake from bobbetteandbelle.com
- Pink Hearts Ombre Cake from weddingchicks.com
Interested in having your own wedding cake made for your Tagaytay dream wedding? We’re more than happy to talk about your wedding cake needs, and we’ll throw in some of our suggestions as well. Contact us anytime by clicking here, or give us a call during regular working hours, or stop by our kitchens at Sofia’s Cakes Tagaytay.
Latest posts by Sofia's Cakes (see all)
- Join Us For Cake and Coffee This Weekend! (Oct 14 and 15, 2017) - October 7, 2017
- Green-and-Gray Motif 3-Tier Wedding Cake - September 20, 2017
- The Dos and Don’ts of Choosing Your Wedding Cake - April 12, 2017