Sofia’s Cakes was asked to put together a Minecraft-themed cake for Juan Alfonso’s 7th birthday party at the Sonera Clubhouse in Ayala Westvale in Alabang.
For a more personal touch, we’ve decided to provide original Minecraft action figures, as we’ve been told Juan Alfonso collects these. So we worked two sets onto the Minecraft cake. We’ve got Steve and his horse…
…and we’ve got the iron golem on the birthday cake as well. Both action figures are from Series 2 of the Minecraft toy line.
Birthday Cake Specifications:
- 2-Tier Cake: approximate sizes are 6x6x4″ (top), and 10x10x4″ (base).
- Minecraft cake is in moist chocolate flavor
- Fondant design in Minecraft colors: shades of green and brown.
- Original Minecraft toys: 2 sets– Steve and his horse, and the Iron Golem. Both from Series 2.
- Party Venue: Sonera Clubhouse in Ayala Westvale, Alabang.
Let’s Talk About Cake!
While Sofia’s Cakes Tagaytay-Road specializes in wedding cakes, we also make custom cakes for birthdays, baptisms, debuts, anniversaries, and other special occasions.
Talk to us about our party planning promotional packages, our special character cake packages with original toys, or our other services for your themed party needs.
Get in touch with our dedicated team of cake designers, event stylists and party planners via these numbers:
+63 999 888.7700 (SMART)
+63 917 847.1404 (GLOBE)
or +63 917 813.4264 (GLOBE)
+63 46 512.7957 (GLOBE)
or +63 46 483.1483 (PLDT)
You may also come visit us at our shop in Amadeo, Cavite, just outside Tagaytay City. You may download a copy of a map and instructions here.
Minecraft is an extremely popular computer game, available on PC, most consoles and mobile devices. Think of it as Lego for a new generation. Since its creation in 2009, some 60 million copies of the game have been downloaded.
From the official site:
Minecraft is a game about breaking and placing blocks. At first, people built structures to protect against nocturnal monsters, but as the game grew players worked together to create wonderful, imaginative things.
It can also be about adventuring with friends or watching the sun rise over a blocky ocean. It’s pretty. Brave players battle terrible things in The Nether, which is more scary than pretty. You can also visit a land of mushrooms if it sounds more like your cup of tea.
If you feel like checking out the game, you may visit their official website here.
Latest posts by Sofia's Cakes (see all)
- Join Us For Cake and Coffee This Weekend! (Oct 14 and 15, 2017) - October 7, 2017
- Green-and-Gray Motif 3-Tier Wedding Cake - September 20, 2017
- The Dos and Don’ts of Choosing Your Wedding Cake - April 12, 2017