Here’s a wedding cake we did for Mimi & Aaron’s beautiful Tagaytay garden wedding. Their buttercream wedding cake had a white cake body, with horizontal ridge-work on both tiers, and a custom cake topper.
Here’s a closer look at their wedding cake topper. Mimi & Aaron asked us to put together a bride-and-groom figurine set for them with their yellow-and-green color motif worked into the design.
Buttercream Wedding Cake Specifications:
- Custom Cake Topper: Groom in a suit with a green tie, bride with a bouquet (with green, yellow, and white flowers). Both seated on a bench, with the bride holding on to a bunch of yellow and green balloons.
- 2-Tier Buttercream Wedding Cake: approximate sizes is 6×5″ (top), and 10×5″ (base).
- Cake in moist chocolate flavor. Both tiers were made of real cake.
- White buttercream frosting, with horizontal ridges on both tiers.
- Yellow candy roses as accent-pieces.
- Wedding Venue: Yellow Coco Hotel in Tagaytay City.
Let’s Talk About Cake!
Let us know what you have in mind for your very own buttercream wedding cake! You can have yours in a 2-tier, 3-tier, 4-tier or 5-tier configuration, with a variety of add-ons from custom cake toppers, to candy and dessert stations, if you so wish.
Get in touch with our dedicated team of cake designers, event stylists and wedding planners via these numbers:
+63 999 888.7700 (SMART)
+63 917 847.1404 (GLOBE)
or +63 917 813.4264 (GLOBE)
+63 46 512.7957 (GLOBE)
or +63 46 483.1483 (PLDT)
You may also come visit us at our shop in Amadeo, Cavite, just outside Tagaytay City. You may download a copy of a map and instructions here.
Latest posts by Sofia's Cakes (see all)
- Join Us For Cake and Coffee This Weekend! (Oct 14 and 15, 2017) - October 7, 2017
- Green-and-Gray Motif 3-Tier Wedding Cake - September 20, 2017
- The Dos and Don’ts of Choosing Your Wedding Cake - April 12, 2017