If you haven’t planned your vacations and honeymoon yet, now’s the time!
Malacañang Palace had already issued Proclamation No. 831, s. 2014, declaring the regular holidays and special (non-working) days for the year 2015.
Long Weekends for 2015: you already have ten, which are:
- January 1 to 4 (Thursday to Sunday)
- April 2 to 5 (Thursday to Sunday)
- May 1 to 3 (Friday to Sunday)
- June 12 to 14 (Friday to Sunday)
- July 17 to 19 (Friday to Sunday)
- August 21 to 23 (Friday to Sunday)
- August 29 to 31 (Saturday to Monday)
- November 28 to 30 (Saturday to Monday)
- December 24 to 27 (Thursday to Sunday)
- December 30, 2015 to January 1, 2016 (Wednesday to Sunday)
If you file an extra leave for these three instances, you’ll have another 3 long weekends:
- February 19 to 22 (Thursday to Sunday), assuming you take the day off on Friday, February 20.
- April 9 to 12 (Thursday to Sunday), assuming you take the day off on Friday, February 10.
- September 24 to 27 (Thursday to Sunday), assuming you take the day off on Friday, September 25.
Note: Eid’l Fitr and Eidul Adha are still tentative and will be announced next year once the Islamic calendar has been finalized. Eid’l Fitr may fall on July 17, and Eidul Adha may fall on September 24, but we can’t confirm these until next year.
Latest posts by Sofia's Cakes (see all)
- Join Us For Cake and Coffee This Weekend! (Oct 14 and 15, 2017) - October 7, 2017
- Green-and-Gray Motif 3-Tier Wedding Cake - September 20, 2017
- The Dos and Don’ts of Choosing Your Wedding Cake - April 12, 2017