Cupcakes and mini-cakes are a great idea for wedding favors and giveaways.
Cupcakes are generally cost-effective, and extremely versatile– which means you can use them as design elements for your wedding cupcake tower, styled cake table, or dessert station, and can even be used as placeholders, welcome gifts, and prizes for games.
Mini-cakes, on the other hand, are just as customizeable as cupcakes, and are typically used as giveaways for ninongs, ninangs, and other sponsors or VIP guests, and have also been given out as prizes for games.
Talk to us about the best options and packages available to you which we can include in your personalized wedding cake package from Sofia’s Cakes.
To give you an overview of our process here at Sofia’s Cakes Tagaytay-Amadeo Road, we’ve prepared a special step-by-step guide on how to order your cupcakes and/or mini-cakes with us:
Step 1: Do You Have Pegs?
Let’s start with what you have in mind for your cupcakes and mini-cakes. We usually start off with:
- Pegs of cupcakes and minicakes; usually found by the clients/couple online,
- One of our cupcake/minicake designs, which you might have found on our website or from one of our social media channels, like Facebook, Pinterest, or Instagram,
- Or sketches done by our team.
In many cases, our clients come to us with a moodboard they’ve already put together, with particular cupcake/minicake elements they’d want us to work with.
Note that cupcakes and minicakes utilize the same look/theme/motif as your wedding cake’s.
Check out some of our available cupcake and minicake designs by clicking on the links provided below:
Step 2: Let’s Work In Your Preferences
The fun part is in personalizing your cupcakes and minicakes. You’ll have to let us know…
- Would you be needing a wedding cake, in addition to your cupcakes and minicakes?
- Do you have a preference for fondant, or buttercream designs?
- What flavor would you want your cupcakes/minicakes to be? Our package-inclusive flavors include moist chocolate, lemon butter, or vanilla flavor cake, but we may also use other flavors at a small upgrade cost.
- Are there certain designs/patterns you want us to work into your cupcakes/minicakes?
- We can also have other enhancements on your cake, like a styled cake table, or an accompanying candy station or dessert station.
- Would you be needing individual packaging and “Thank You” cards for each cupcake/mini-cake?
- How do you plan to use your cupcakes? Cupcakes as part of a cupcake tower, styled cake table, or dessert station tend to be more ornate, and therefore, more expensive. Cupcakes individually packed as giveaways and prizes are usually more cost-friendly.
- Are we using a cupcake tower, or a styled cake table?
- Cupcakes may also have custom candy toppers.
- Are we using fancy liners for your cupcakes?
- The cost of flowers are usually not included; you may use fresh flowers if you wish to decorate your cake (though we suggest you work with your florist for this).
Note that the more embellishments you have on your cupcakes and minicakes, or the more elaborate or labor-intensive your design gets, the higher your package goes.
Let our team know exactly what sort of requirements you have in mind, so we can also make recommendations for you, based on your working budget.
Step 3: Check Out Our Available Promo Packages
Now you might want to check out some of our available promotional packages. You get a lot of savings this way, and we do our best to have your cupcakes and minicakes package covered by one of our promos, so you get the best value out of your wedding giveaways budget.
- All-Cupcakes Wedding Favor Package. Lots of cupcakes, with the option for a pretty wedding cupcake tower.
- Candy Stations and Dessert Stations. Cupcake and mini-cake giveaways may also be part of the spread.
- Wedding Giveaways with a Bridal Car Rental.
- Wedding Giveaways Package.
- 2-Tier Birthday Cake
Wedding Cake Packages with Cupcakes and/or Minicakes
- Standard Wedding Cake Package: 3-Tier Wedding Cake with 10 Minicakes and Custom Cake Topper
- Standard Wedding Cake Package: 3-Tier Wedding Cake with 100 Cupcakes as Giveaways.
- Budget Wedding Cake Package: 1-Tier Wedding Cake with 65 Cupcakes; Cupcake Tower Arrangement.
Step 4: Other Add-Ons and Enhancements
Complete your cupcake and minicake giveaways package with some of our more popular add-ons and enhancements:
Cupcake and Mini-cake Add-Ons
- Wedding Cakes, Groom Cakes, or Cakes for Showers.
- Custom Cake Toppers
- Custom Packaging & Custom “Thank You” Cards
- Additional Dessert Cakes
- Styled Cake Table
- Candy Station or Dessert Station
- Delivery, setup and handling.
Step 5: Agreement
Once we’ve nailed down the details of your wedding giveaways package, and the accompanying cost investment, we can proceed with formalizing your booking with us.
Minimum lead time is two weeks before your big day. While we may be able to accommodate your cupcake and minicake orders for rush orders, please note that we’re a very busy cake shop, and certain designs may not be possible with a very short lead time.
Note that, unlike wedding cake packages, delivery rates for cupcakes and minicakes are computed separately, as many clients choose to pick up their wedding giveaways at the shop.
Delivery, setup and handling within Metro Tagaytay is already included if you have purchased a wedding cake with us.
Step 6: Payment / Booking Our Services
A 50% down payment secures our services for your big day.
Your payment options:
- Bank deposit/bank transfer. This is by far, the most convenient way to settle your cake package cost.
- PayPal. Ask us how you can settle your package via PayPal.
- Cash; by dropping by our shop in Amadeo, Cavite.
We can furnish you our bank details/PayPal details upon request. As for stopping by our shop, you may find a map and a set of directions here.
Once down payment has been settled…
- …we’ll be preparing your official Cake Worksheet
- …we’ll be preparing your official Cake Order Agreement Form (this serves as our contract)
Step 7: Production
Your official Cake Worksheet will be sent to our production team, as their guide to putting together your…
- …cupcakes and minicakes
- …stock or custom “Thank You” cards
- …candy station/dessert station
- …other wedding giveaways requirements
Note that we encourage you to review your Cake Worksheet and let us know if we’ve missed any details.
According to our Terms and Conditions, no changes may be done two weeks before your event date.
Before this deadline, we may still be able to accommodate changes you’d want to your wedding giveaways package, but note that some costs may be involved depending on your desired changes.
Step 8: The Big Day
Our team will call you (or your wedding coordinator) a few days before your party to confirm your delivery schedule, or if any adjustments must be made.
Unless otherwise instructed, we typically arrive at our agreed venue an hour before your guests arrive, or earlier if our other wedding services are part of your package.
Note that wedding giveaways may be delivered the night before your wedding day, as has been requested by some of our clients.
We’ll ask for your event coordinator (or designated representative) to receive your cupcakes and minicakes, and take instructions for our staff to set everything up at your venue.
We recommend that you have your official photographer take pictures of your cupcake/minicake setup before your guests arrive as well.
Let’s Talk About Cake!
Get in touch with our dedicated team of cake designers, event stylists and wedding planners via these numbers:
+63 999 888.7700 (SMART)
+63 917 847.1404 (GLOBE)
or +63 917 813.4264 (GLOBE)
+63 46 512.7957 (GLOBE)
or +63 46 483.1483 (PLDT)
You may also come visit us at our shop in Amadeo, Cavite, just outside Tagaytay City. You may download a copy of a map and instructions here.