If you have plans of putting together a Tagaytay wedding, and you’re driving up to our neighborhood this coming weekend, then you might want to stop by our bridal coffee date on October 14 and 15 at the Clear Water House.
Sofia’s Cakes Tagaytay will be there to handle all your inquiries on wedding cakes, dessert stations, and wedding giveaways for your Tagaytay wedding.
We’ll be bringing along our cakes for your tasting pleasure, as well as potted herb and potted succulent samples from Nana’s Farm Tagaytay.
Our team will be available to talk about our available Tagaytay wedding cake packages– with giveaways, dessert stations, or bridal car rentals included as well.
Of course, you can meet some of our partner Tagaytay wedding vendors and enjoy some awesome Amadeo coffee, and have a nice, leisurely afternoon at the Clear Water House.
Also in attendance are our fellow Tagaytay wedding vendors:
- Styling by Kim & Alex
- Tent King
- GQ Mobile Bar
- FreshMinds Digital Photography
- String Colours Ensemble Wedding Musicians
- Kalabouge Pro Sounds & Lights
- Glam Details Weddings and Events
- The Masterpiece Music Ensemble
- Tagaytay Wedding Florist
- Nana’s Farm Tagaytay
- Bridal Cars Tagaytay
We’ll see you next weekend!
Latest posts by Sofia's Cakes (see all)
- Join Us For Cake and Coffee This Weekend! (Oct 14 and 15, 2017) - October 7, 2017
- Green-and-Gray Motif 3-Tier Wedding Cake - September 20, 2017
- The Dos and Don’ts of Choosing Your Wedding Cake - April 12, 2017