The Jane Design 50-piece wedding cupcake tower: our featured portfolio design from the many Tagaytay cupcake towers put together by Sofia’s Cakes Tagaytay-Amadeo Road.
You can customize your own Jane Design:
- The cupcake tower has a 1-tier cake that forms the top of the tower. Approximate size is 7×4″.
- While 50 cupcakes make a good enough cupcake tower, we can also accommodate 100, 150, to as much as 500 cupcakes at your wedding reception, or have an accompanying candy-and-dessert station spread.
- Package-inclusive cake flavors include moist chocolate, lemon butter or vanilla pound cake flavors. You have the option to go with other specialty flavors such as carrot-raisin, orange pound, chocolate marble, banana-walnut, rainbow cake, among others.
- Cake body is typically classic white or off-white, or any light/pastel color; but you may have this design in just about any color you want.
- Cake detailing as shown, in royal icing.
- Cupcakes have fancy cupcake liners as shown. Buttercream frosting on cupcakes may be colored according to your theme or motif.
You can get your own Jane Design Wedding Cupcake Tower with one of our Budget Wedding Packages. You can also browse through our portfolio of Tagaytay wedding cake designs here!
Popular Tagaytay wedding cupcake tower add-ons:
- Custom cake figurines and toppers are the most common wedding cake add-ons.
- Also very popular: accompanying candy stations and dessert stations!
- Accompanying satellite cake setups, as well as cupcake towers are also popular add-on options.
- Additional cupcakes and mini-cakes as wedding favors & souvenirs
Customize your own very Tagaytay wedding cake or cupcake tower! Get in touch with the Sofia’s Cakes team today, and let’s talk about putting together a wedding cupcake tower package for your Tagaytay dream wedding!
(Mobile) +63 999 888.7700 (SMART), +63 917 847.1404 (GLOBE), and +63 917 813.4264 (GLOBE)
(Landline) +63 46 512.7957 (GLOBE) and +63 46 483.1483 (PLDT)
You may also come visit us at our shop in Amadeo, Cavite, just outside Tagaytay City. You may download a copy of a map and instructions here.
Latest posts by Sofia's Cakes (see all)
- Join Us For Cake and Coffee This Weekend! (Oct 14 and 15, 2017) - October 7, 2017
- Green-and-Gray Motif 3-Tier Wedding Cake - September 20, 2017
- The Dos and Don’ts of Choosing Your Wedding Cake - April 12, 2017