Gab Valenciano has finally uploaded “Gab Loves Tricia”, his wedding video with wife Tricia Centenera on YouTube. This 10-minute work of art was directed by Gab himself, together with renowned Philippine wedding videographer Bob Nicolas.
You gotta watch it to appreciate the epicness of this short film, so all we’ll tell you is that it features highlights of their Tagaytay wedding, as well as the second ceremony in Boracay that followed shortly after.
Also showcased are key moments of the exchange of wedding vows, and a masterful dance production featuring a rearranged version of Coldplay’s “Fix You” (which is their song!).
More Gab Loves Tricia Photos!
Love is a wonderful thing, ainnit? Here are Instagram photos from Gab and Tricia’s family and friends, with the hashtag #gablovestricia.
[instagram-feed type=hashtag hashtag=”gablovestricia” num=60 cols=4 showcaption=false]
For more photos, as well as signature “super selfies”, do head on over to Gab Valencianio’s Instagram account here.
Hey, Let’s Feature YOUR Tagaytay Wedding!
Yes, let’s! Get in touch with the Sofia’s Cakes Tagaytay team, tell us about yourselves, and your Tagaytay wedding.
- Share your wedding video with us and our readers.
- Let us know what your wedding hashtag is, so we can pull up your Tagaytay wedding photo feed.
- Or share some of own your favorite photos of your big day!
It’s cool to thank your wedding suppliers too, and you can also share some tips for couples planning their own Tagaytay weddings, if you are inclined to do so.
Latest posts by Sofia's Cakes (see all)
- Join Us For Cake and Coffee This Weekend! (Oct 14 and 15, 2017) - October 7, 2017
- Green-and-Gray Motif 3-Tier Wedding Cake - September 20, 2017
- The Dos and Don’ts of Choosing Your Wedding Cake - April 12, 2017