This is our Therese Design, a four-tier fondant Tagaytay wedding cake we put together for one of our clients in May 2014. It’s an elegant all-white design with petals radiating out of a central floral pattern, covering the entire height of the cake.
- Approximate sizes: 6×5″ 9×5″ 12×5″ 15×5″
- Taken at: Tagaytay Highlands, May 2014.
- Edible Tiers: Two; topmost (6×5″) and second to the base (12×5″)
Tagaytay Wedding Cakes
Talk to us about putting together your own custom Tagaytay wedding cake. We can work with just about any peg you have, or we can put together a design for you from scratch based on your very own wedding reception requirements.
Check out our more popular wedding cake packages:
- Standard Wedding Cake Packages. You can already get a 4-tier wedding cake with this package.
- Budget Wedding Cake Packages.
You may also browse through our selection of:
- …3-Tier Wedding Cakes
- …2-Tier Wedding Cakes
- …Wedding Cupcake Towers
- …Wedding Satellite Cake Setups
- …Larger (4-Tier to 6-Tier) Wedding Cakes
For an even more impressive wedding cake spread, you may also want to consider getting these along with your Tagaytay wedding cake package:
- Styled cake table according to theme
- Dessert stations and candy stations
- Custom cake toppers
- Cupcakes and mini-cakes as wedding souvenirs and giveaways
Contact The Sofia’s Cakes Team Today!
Get in touch with our dedicated team of cake designers, event stylists and wedding planners via these numbers:
(Mobile) +63 999 888.7700 (SMART), +63 917 847.1404 (GLOBE), and +63 917 813.4264 (GLOBE)
(Landline) +63 46 512.7957 (GLOBE) and +63 46 483.1483 (PLDT)
You may also come visit us at our shop in Amadeo, Cavite, just outside Tagaytay City. You may download a copy of a map and instructions here.
Latest posts by Sofia's Cakes (see all)
- Join Us For Cake and Coffee This Weekend! (Oct 14 and 15, 2017) - October 7, 2017
- Green-and-Gray Motif 3-Tier Wedding Cake - September 20, 2017
- The Dos and Don’ts of Choosing Your Wedding Cake - April 12, 2017