Sofia’s Cakes Tagaytay-Amadeo Road is proud to have been a part of Eunice and Raymond’s Tagaytay wedding through this lovely travel-themed wedding cupcake tower we’ve put together for their big day!
Adorning the cupcake tower is Raymond and Eunice’s custom cake figurine, featuring Raymond in his pilot uniform, and Eunice in her wedding gown, with both of them sitting on a little airplane. We’ve incorporated their purple-and-green color palette on the bride’s bouquet, and on the detailing on the plane.
The custom cake figurine sits on top of a one-tier moist chocolate wedding cake with buttercream frosting, which in turn forms the top of our wedding cupcake tower.
The cupcakes on the tower are also made of moist chocolate, and also have buttercream frosting. The cupcakes also have travel-themed candy toppers on them. Eunice and Raymond also requested that their cupcakes be packed in individual dome packaging so that their guests can easily take these giveaways with them as wedding souvenirs.
Wedding Cupcake Tower Specifications:
- Custom Cake Topper: Groom in pilot uniform, bride in bridal gown. Both seated on top of a little passenger airplane.
- 1-Tier Cake: approximate size is 7×4″, in moist chocolate and butter cream frosting.
- Cupcakes: 50 cupcakes in moist chocolate with custom travel-themed candy toppers. Has clear dome packaging and “Thank You” cards.
- Wedding Venue: Hillcreek Gardens in Alfonso, Cavite.
Let’s Talk About Cake!
Let us know what you have in mind for your very own wedding cupcake tower! You can also have a more traditional Tagaytay wedding cake, and a variety of add-ons from custom cake toppers, to candy and dessert stations.
Get in touch with our dedicated team of cake designers, event stylists and wedding planners via these numbers:
+63 999 888.7700 (SMART)
+63 917 847.1404 (GLOBE)
or +63 917 813.4264 (GLOBE)
+63 46 512.7957 (GLOBE)
or +63 46 483.1483 (PLDT)
You may also come visit us at our shop in Amadeo, Cavite, just outside Tagaytay City. You may download a copy of a map and instructions here.
Latest posts by Sofia's Cakes (see all)
- Join Us For Cake and Coffee This Weekend! (Oct 14 and 15, 2017) - October 7, 2017
- Green-and-Gray Motif 3-Tier Wedding Cake - September 20, 2017
- The Dos and Don’ts of Choosing Your Wedding Cake - April 12, 2017