Here’s another idea for a dessert station or a similar cake spread– a styled setup of seven different dessert cakes, such as the arrangement shown below.
This was actually done for an anniversary dinner for a client here in Tagaytay. As you can see, while you have seven different dessert cakes, there’s a small floral accent-piece on each cake to tie them all together.
For this particular arrangement, we have a red velvet cake, an ube-macapuno cake, a carrot-walnut cake, a mango cake, a kahlua cake, a chocolate fudge cake, and a mocha cake.
A dessert cake spread like this is great for:
- weddings– as an accompanying dessert station, or as part of a styled cake table.
- birthdays, as well as baptisms and debuts.
- anniversaries and family reunions
- corporate events, product launches and media events
- themed parties of all kinds
Note that you can customize your own spread according to your unique event requirements
- For smaller, more intimate gatherings, consider getting at least 3 different flavors
- A sizeable dessert spread of 7 cakes is good for 30 to 40 pax.
- For larger, more elaborate functions, we can have even more cakes, depending on the expected headcount.
We can deliver dessert cakes to venues within Metro Tagaytay, including Tagaytay City itself, as well as the surrounding towns of Alfonso, Amadeo, Indang, Mendez and Silang.
Got a great idea in mind for your very own custom cake arrangement?
(Mobile) +63 999 888.7700 (SMART), and +63 917 847.1404 (GLOBE)
(Landline) +63 46 512.7957 (GLOBE) and +63 46 483.1483 (PLDT)
Click here to email the Sofia’s Cakes team.
Click here to visit our Facebook page.
Click here for a map and directions to our shop along Tagaytay-Amadeo Road.