Sofia’s Cakes Tagaytay-Amadeo Road has been in the business of wedding cakes since early 2013. We’re now on our third year of operations, and we’ve seen a lot of weddings– from small, intimate gatherings, to grand weddings with hundreds of guests– happen here in Metro Tagaytay.
Which is to say we’ve delivered all kinds of wedding cakes in Tagaytay as well. Of the hundreds we’ve put together, however, there are a few wedding cakes with designs which are not just tried-and-tested, but also elegant in their simplicity.
These classic wedding cake designs are readily customizeable, as we can recreate these designs in whatever color palette you might have in mind for your big day. Further add-ons such as custom cake toppers, and styled cake tables go a long way towards giving your wedding cake spread a more personal touch.
Check out this gallery of Classic Wedding Cake Designs, by Sofia’s Cakes Tagaytay-Amadeo Road.
All cakes featured on this post were created by Sofia’s Cakes Tagaytay-Amadeo Road.
Click here for our handy guide on ordering a custom wedding cake for your Tagaytay wedding. Remember you can also order cupcakes and mini-cakes, as well as candy/dessert stations for your wedding favors.
More information on our custom wedding cakes:
- Need to further personalize your wedding cake? We’ve got a lot of options available for upgrading and personalizing.
- Click here to know more about your payment options. We accept payments via credit cards, bank deposits/bank transfers, or cash.
- When placing an order for our wedding cakes, we encourage you to review our terms and conditions here.
- Need to drop by our shop? We’ve got a map and a set of directions here.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Latest posts by Sofia's Cakes (see all)
- Join Us For Cake and Coffee This Weekend! (Oct 14 and 15, 2017) - October 7, 2017
- Green-and-Gray Motif 3-Tier Wedding Cake - September 20, 2017
- The Dos and Don’ts of Choosing Your Wedding Cake - April 12, 2017