The Annie Design 3-Tier Buttercream Wedding Cake: our featured design from the many Tagaytay wedding cakes put together by Sofia’s Cakes Tagaytay-Amadeo Road.
(Note: use of ombre design is an upgrade)
You can customize your own Annie Design:
- While the 3-tier design is standard, you may choose to have the Annie as a 2-tier, 4-tier, 5-tier or 6-tier wedding cake, or even as a wedding cupcake tower.
- Round 6×5″/ 10×5″/ 14×5″ cuts are standard; you may opt to recreate the Annie with square cuts.
- The entire middle tier is edible; you may opt to have additional edible tiers, such as the top and the base cake tiers.
- Package-inclusive cake flavors include moist chocolate, lemon butter or vanilla pound cake flavors. You have the option to go with other specialty flavors such as carrot-raisin, orange pound, chocolate marble, banana-walnut, rainbow cake, among others.
- Cake body is typically classic white or off-white, or any light/pastel color; but you may have this design in just about any color you want (use of dark, deep or metallic colors are upgrades).
- Design and detailing as shown, using rose pipe patterns in buttercream. Ombre patterns may also be done, according to your preferred color palette, as an upgrade.
Popular Tagaytay wedding cake add-ons:
- Custom cake figurines and toppers are the most common wedding cake add-ons.
- Also very popular: accompanying candy stations and dessert stations!
- Styled cake table services, including decorated cake boards and wedding cake risers are also available
- Another common add-on option are extra layers of candy flowers
- Accompanying satellite cake setups, as well as cupcake towers are also popular add-on options.
- Cupcakes and mini-cakes as wedding favors & souvenirs
Customize your own very Tagaytay wedding cake! Get in touch with the Sofia’s Cakes team today, and let’s talk about putting together a wedding cake package for your Tagaytay dream wedding!