The Angelica Design 3-Tier Fondant Wedding Cake: our featured design from the many Tagaytay wedding cakes put together by Sofia’s Cakes Tagaytay-Amadeo Road.
You can customize your own Angelica Design:
- While the 3-tier design is standard, you may choose to have the Angelica as a 2-tier, 4-tier, 5-tier or 6-tier wedding cake, or even as a wedding cupcake tower.
- Round 6×5″/ 10×5″/ 14×5″ cuts are standard; you may opt to recreate the Angelica with square cuts.
- The entire middle tier is edible; you may opt to have additional edible tiers, such as the top and the base cake tiers.
- Package-inclusive cake flavors include moist chocolate, lemon butter or vanilla pound cake flavors. You have the option to go with other specialty flavors such as carrot-raisin, orange pound, chocolate marble, banana-walnut, rainbow cake, among others.
- Cake body is typically classic white or off-white, or any light/pastel color; but you may have this design in just about any color you want (use of dark, deep or metallic colors are upgrades).
- Design elements include ribbon trimmings, beadwork and candy floral-work. These are also usually done in your preferred color palette.
Popular Tagaytay wedding cake add-ons:
- Custom cake figurines and toppers are the most common wedding cake add-ons.
- Also very popular: accompanying candy stations and dessert stations!
- Styled cake table services, including decorated cake boards and wedding cake risers are also available
- Another common add-on option are extra layers of candy flowers
- Accompanying satellite cake setups, as well as cupcake towers are also popular add-on options.
- Cupcakes and mini-cakes as wedding favors & souvenirs
Next Steps With Your Wedding Cake in Tagaytay
Ready to place your Wedding Cake order with Sofia’s Cakes? Check out our step-by-step guide: “How Do I Order a Wedding Cake?”
Or go ahead and get in touch with our dedicated team of cake designers, event stylists and wedding planners via these numbers:
(Mobile) +63 977 811.CAKE or +63 977 811.2253 (GLOBE), or +63 999 888.7700 (SMART),
(Landline) +63 46 483.1483 (PLDT)
Finally, you may also come visit us at our shop in Amadeo, Cavite, just outside Tagaytay City. You may download a copy of a map and instructions here.