Thinking of having a small, intimate wedding in Metro Tagaytay? Small wedding cakes might be the way to go– here are 8 lovely designs we’ve found online!
If you’re having an intimate gathering of family and friends for your wedding in Tagaytay, you don’t need to go overboard on your wedding cake.
Maddie Eisenhart, Digital Director and Style Editor for A Practical Wedding, suggests “If you just want to save (some money) and have a pretty wedding cake, then here’s my advice: buy or make or ask a friend to make an inexpensive (but tasty) small cake, and then decorate the heck out of it.”
Check out these eight pegs of small wedding cakes we’ve rounded up to give you an idea how to pull off your own cake for your big day in Tagaytay:
Wondering how you can order a wedding cake from Sofia’s Cakes for your big day? Click here for our easy step-by-step guide.
Most of these cake ideas, by the way, are buttercream wedding cakes. Check out these buttercream wedding cake ideas here.
These wedding cake ideas also work well for anniversaries and debuts. You may also want to check out these ideas for one-tier birthday cakes.
You can have your own dessert station with your wedding cake as well. Check out these great dessert bar ideas for rustic and garden weddings.
Speaking of cake toppers, check out these great ideas for custom cake figurines of all kinds.
More Suggestions from Sofia’s Cakes!
- Have a candy station or dessert bar to complement your wedding cake. You can have your wedding cake as a centerpiece, and an assortment of sweets, treats, or even giveaways all around it, on a table styled according to your theme.
- For slightly larger weddings, have a similar 1-tier cake distributed to each table for sharing. You can even have different flavors if you so wish.
- Have cupcakes made to look like your main wedding cake, or at least have similar design elements from it. You can use these cupcakes as additional decor for your venue, as welcome gifts, prizes for your games and activities, or as wedding souvenirs.
- Amanda Berens
- Apryl Anne Photography
- Earth and Sugar
- Healthfully Ever After
- Host & Toast Studio
- Raspberri Cupcakes
- Sweet and Saucy Shop
- Tú Eres El Chef
Latest posts by Sofia's Cakes (see all)
- Join Us For Cake and Coffee This Weekend! (Oct 14 and 15, 2017) - October 7, 2017
- Green-and-Gray Motif 3-Tier Wedding Cake - September 20, 2017
- The Dos and Don’ts of Choosing Your Wedding Cake - April 12, 2017