Happy Anniversary to us!
Here are a few fun facts about Sofia’s Cakes Tagaytay-Amadeo Road:
1. Sofia’s Cakes started as a business in April 2012. Now on our third year in business, Sofia’s Cakes continues to make beautiful fondant and buttercream wedding cakes for soon-to-weds getting married in Metro Tagaytay, or nearby Batangas, Cavite, or Laguna.
2. While we can make custom cakes for all kinds of special occasions, Sofia’s Cakes really specializes in Tagaytay wedding cakes. In fact, more than 80% of our business comes from Tagaytay weddings!
3. When it comes to wedding cakes, Sofia’s Cakes only works in fondant or buttercream. Either option works best with the local weather, allowing your wedding cake to retain its form and shape throughout your Tagaytay wedding reception.
4. The owners of Sofia’s Cakes also got married in Tagaytay— so we know exactly what you’re also going through planning your big day. Feel free to ask us about tips on Tagaytay weddings; we’d like to think that we know Metro Tagaytay like the back of our own cake-making hands!
5. We’re not a big corporation. In fact, Sofia’s Cakes operates from a small kitchen in Metro Tagaytay. We’re regular folks just like yourselves, and it just so happens we make some of the best-tasting wedding cakes in Tagaytay!
6. We don’t mass-produce our cakes. Each individual wedding cake is made-to-order, and we really put a great deal of love and care into every single cake that comes through our cake design studio in Metro Tagaytay.
7. Supporting Sofia’s Cakes means supporting the local economy, as well as the Metro Tagaytay wedding industry. Our small team of cake artists and event planners are all from the neighborhood of our hometown of Amadeo, Cavite.
Here’s a Gallery of Tagaytay Wedding Cakes
Read more about our wedding cakes here.
Let’s Talk About Cake!
Get in touch with the Sofia’s Cakes team for your custom wedding cake needs, your giveaways, and for other reception requirements for your dream Tagaytay wedding!
- Contact Numbers: (+63 999) 888.7700 (SMART), (+63 917) 847.1404 (GLOBE), and (+63 46) 483.1483 (PLDT)
- You may also email us directly here.
- You can also visit our official Facebook page here for our latest updates.
- Click here if you need to stop by our shop in Amadeo, Cavite.
Latest posts by Sofia's Cakes (see all)
- Join Us For Cake and Coffee This Weekend! (Oct 14 and 15, 2017) - October 7, 2017
- Green-and-Gray Motif 3-Tier Wedding Cake - September 20, 2017
- The Dos and Don’ts of Choosing Your Wedding Cake - April 12, 2017