This is our Benjielyn Design, a five-tier fondant Tagaytay wedding cake we put together for one of our clients in November 2013. The cake body is classic white, and has a cascading detail of lavender candy flowers, with lavender ribbon trimmings, and a custom bride-and-groom cake topper.
- Approximate sizes: 6×5″ 9×5″ 12×5″ 15×5″ 18×5″
- Taken at: Caleruega, Batangas, November 2013.
- Edible Tiers: Two; topmost (6×5″) and second to the base (15×5″)
The Benjielyn Design is part of our portfolio of larger-sized wedding cakes. You may browse through our selection of custom four-tier, five-tier, and six-tier wedding cakes here.
Tagaytay Wedding Cakes
Talk to us about putting together your own custom Tagaytay wedding cake. We can work with just about any peg you have, or we can put together a design for you from scratch based on your very own wedding reception requirements.
Check out our more popular wedding cake packages:
- Standard Wedding Cake Packages. You can already get a 4-tier wedding cake with this package.
- Budget Wedding Cake Packages.
You may also browse through our selection of:
- …3-Tier Wedding Cakes
- …2-Tier Wedding Cakes
- …Wedding Cupcake Towers
- …Wedding Satellite Cake Setups
- …Larger (4-Tier to 6-Tier) Wedding Cakes
For an even more impressive wedding cake spread, you may also want to consider getting these along with your Tagaytay wedding cake package:
- Styled cake table according to theme
- Dessert stations and candy stations
- Custom cake toppers
- Cupcakes and mini-cakes as wedding souvenirs and giveaways
Contact The Sofia’s Cakes Team Today!
Get in touch with our dedicated team of cake designers, event stylists and wedding planners via these numbers:
(Mobile) +63 999 888.7700 (SMART), +63 917 847.1404 (GLOBE), and +63 917 813.4264 (GLOBE)
(Landline) +63 46 512.7957 (GLOBE) and +63 46 483.1483 (PLDT)
You may also come visit us at our shop in Amadeo, Cavite, just outside Tagaytay City. You may download a copy of a map and instructions here.
Latest posts by Sofia's Cakes (see all)
- Join Us For Cake and Coffee This Weekend! (Oct 14 and 15, 2017) - October 7, 2017
- Green-and-Gray Motif 3-Tier Wedding Cake - September 20, 2017
- The Dos and Don’ts of Choosing Your Wedding Cake - April 12, 2017