A 5-tier Tagaytay wedding cake for an outdoor reception overlooking scenic Taal Volcano and Taal Lake. Cake body is made in fondant, with design elements in salmon pink and a touch of gold. A custom cake topper was also commissioned by the couple.
Looking For a Tagaytay Wedding Cake?
Get more value with one of our promo packages, or build your own Tagaytay wedding cake package with giveaways, dessert stations, and other partner services.
Get in touch with our team for your requirements for:
- Naked wedding cakes
- Buttercream wedding cakes
- Large wedding cakes: 4-tier, 5-tier, 6-tier, or larger cake designs.
- Wedding dessert stations
- Giveaways, favors, and souvenirs for your Tagaytay wedding
Touch base with our team in Tagaytay, and let's discuss your plans for your own custom wedding cake for your big day!
Feel free to let us know what else you'll be needing for your Tagaytay wedding reception, along with your wedding cake and wedding giveaways.
Sofia's Cakes is Metro Tagaytay's top choice when it comes to creating custom Tagaytay wedding cakes. But don't take our word for it! Here are what some of our happy clients say about Sofia's Cakes.
Latest posts by Sofia's Cakes (see all)
- Join Us For Cake and Coffee This Weekend! (Oct 14 and 15, 2017) - October 7, 2017
- Green-and-Gray Motif 3-Tier Wedding Cake - September 20, 2017
- The Dos and Don’ts of Choosing Your Wedding Cake - April 12, 2017