About a year ago, we posted “5 Great Buttercream Wedding Cake Ideas” here on this blog.
And the summer wedding season is now upon us, so we thought we’d scour the internet for a few more awesome buttercream wedding cake ideas, and here we have five more photos curated just for you!
Note that these photos are not our own creations (unlike most of the other featured photographs on this site), and we’ve included the links to the respective authors’ sites below.
We love the bright colors from the fresh flowers, and from the raffia palm fibers used around the base of each tier. Great use of that log cake stand for extra height!
Another wedding cake setup with log cake stands: this one featuring a satellite cake setup around a smaller central wedding cake. The center log cake stand is just a bit narrower, and also a bit taller, just enough for the central cake to stand out. Love the white flowers around the arrangement!
It’s a nice day for a white wedding! Check out that meticulously-styled dessert station around that 4-tier wedding cake! The flowers give a welcome splash of color, and you can see 9 or 10 different kinds of desserts accompanying the wedding cake in the middle. The white balloons also make for a nice touch!
Look at the beautiful floral work on Erica o’Brien’s buttercream wedding cake! It’s a 4-tier beauty with bunches of multi-colored flowers, all made of candy!
A styled cake table can greatly enhance the presentation of your wedding cake. So you have a lovely 3-tier rustic buttercream cake right there in the middle, with similar versions in one and two tiers held up by those beautifully designed cake stands.
1. Rustic Warmth Buttercream Cake by Nancy Goolsby of Nancy’s Fancy’s Cakes and Catering, via Cakes Decor.
2. One-Tier Wedding Cake with a Cake Topper, and a Satellite Cake Setup, by Just Desserts, via Brides, Birthdays, and Babies.
3. White Wedding Cake and Candy Station by DM Weddings, via Deanna’s Mommy Gaga blog.
4. Erica o’Brien’s cake featured on The Cake Blog.
5. Rustic Buttercream Cake via 20something Bride. Featured on Hell Yeah Wedding Cakes.
Latest posts by Sofia's Cakes (see all)
- Join Us For Cake and Coffee This Weekend! (Oct 14 and 15, 2017) - October 7, 2017
- Green-and-Gray Motif 3-Tier Wedding Cake - September 20, 2017
- The Dos and Don’ts of Choosing Your Wedding Cake - April 12, 2017