This is our Cassandra Design, a three-tier fondant Tagaytay wedding cake we put together for one of our clients in May 2014. It has an classic white cake body, with design elements in peach and mint green, and two sets of cake toppers– a bride-and-groom figurine seated at the edge of the base tier, and 2 hearts with the couple’s initials and wedding date.
- Approximate sizes: 6×5″ 9×5″ 12×5″
- Taken at: Splendido Taal Golf & Country Club, May 2014.
- Edible Tiers: One; the entire middle section (9×5″)
Tagaytay Wedding Cakes
Talk to us about putting together your own custom Tagaytay wedding cake. We can work with just about any peg you have, or we can put together a design for you from scratch based on your very own wedding reception requirements.
You may also browse through our selection of:
- …3-Tier Wedding Cakes
- …2-Tier Wedding Cakes
- …Wedding Cupcake Towers
- …Wedding Satellite Cake Setups
- …Larger (4-Tier to 6-Tier) Wedding Cakes
For an even more impressive wedding cake spread, you may also want to consider getting these along with your Tagaytay wedding cake package:
- Styled cake table according to theme
- Dessert stations and candy stations
- Custom cake toppers
- Cupcakes and mini-cakes as wedding souvenirs and giveaways
Contact The Sofia’s Cakes Team Today!
Get in touch with our dedicated team of cake designers, event stylists and wedding planners via these numbers:
(Mobile) +63 999 888.7700 (SMART), +63 917 847.1404 (GLOBE), and +63 917 813.4264 (GLOBE)
(Landline) +63 46 512.7957 (GLOBE) and +63 46 483.1483 (PLDT)
You may also come visit us at our shop in Amadeo, Cavite, just outside Tagaytay City. You may download a copy of a map and instructions here.