This is our Joanna Design, a three-tier buttercream wedding cake we put together for one of our clients in August 2014. It’s a lovely buttercream design, with light pink and white candy floral-work as accent-pieces, and a custom bride-and-groom topper adorning the top-most tier.
- Approximate sizes: 6×5″ 10×5″ 14×5″
- Taken at: Sonya’s Garden in Alfonso, Cavite, August 2014.
- Edible Tiers: Two; topmost (6×5″) and middle (10×5″) tiers
Tagaytay Wedding Cakes
Talk to us about putting together your own custom buttercream wedding cake. We can work with just about any peg you have, or we can put together a design for you from scratch based on your very own Tagaytay wedding reception requirements.
You may also browse through our selection of:
- …3-Tier Wedding Cakes
- …2-Tier Wedding Cakes
- …Wedding Cupcake Towers
- …Wedding Satellite Cake Setups
- …Larger (4-Tier to 6-Tier) Wedding Cakes
For an even more impressive wedding cake spread, you may also want to consider getting these along with your Tagaytay wedding cake package:
- Styled cake table according to theme
- Dessert stations and candy stations
- Custom cake toppers
- Cupcakes and mini-cakes as wedding souvenirs and giveaways
Contact The Sofia’s Cakes Team Today!
Get in touch with our dedicated team of cake designers, event stylists and wedding planners via these numbers:
(Mobile) +63 999 888.7700 (SMART), +63 917 847.1404 (GLOBE), and +63 917 813.4264 (GLOBE)
(Landline) +63 46 512.7957 (GLOBE) and +63 46 483.1483 (PLDT)
You may also come visit us at our shop in Amadeo, Cavite, just outside Tagaytay City. You may download a copy of a map and instructions here.
Latest posts by Sofia's Cakes (see all)
- Join Us For Cake and Coffee This Weekend! (Oct 14 and 15, 2017) - October 7, 2017
- Green-and-Gray Motif 3-Tier Wedding Cake - September 20, 2017
- The Dos and Don’ts of Choosing Your Wedding Cake - April 12, 2017