As a unique touchpoint experience, the Free Bridal Open House (and Coffee Date) at Viewsite Tagaytay offers opportunities for you to know more of the services, the one-time promos, and perks offered by participating Tagaytay wedding vendors.
On top of that, here are 3 reasons why you should set aside time and go on a Bridal Open House with your loved one on July 21, 2018.
1. Viewsite Tagaytay not just makes for an excellent coffee date venue, it can also be a perfect place for your planned wedding event. Check out the uplifting ambiance of the events place and the luxurious facilities that would suit your dream wedding event.
Their courteous staff and highly experienced managers will show you around and provide as much information that would connect with your idea of a dreamy Tagaytay wedding.
2.The wedding vendors present during the coffee date are thoroughly knowledgeable about the finest details of Tagaytay weddings. Whether it’s about photography/videography, hair and makeup, wedding event coordination or wedding cake, you will get detailed, expert advice and ideas from highly reliable service professionals.
On top of these, the celebrated event stylist of Metro Tagaytay – JC Marasigan of CARLO Events Stylist – will mesmerize you with the styling designs on display and entice you with the service perks to be offered.
3.The inspirational event setup by Town’s Delight The Caterer evocative of dreamy qualities and emotions of bliss will connect to your ultimate wedding aspirations. Complementing the gorgeous setup are the bountiful wedding menu packages demonstrating culinary artistry perfected in more than 4 decades.
Whatever your plans are on July 21, 2018, you have good reasons to include the Bridal Open House in your weekend plans.
For even more cake pegs, designs, and inspirations, as well as other awesome ideas for your weddings, parties, and other special occasions, do check out Sofia's Cakes Tagaytay on Instagram.
- Our Tagaytay wedding cakes and wedding packages.
- Our custom cake creations for birthdays, baptisms, debuts, anniversaries, and other special occasions.
- Our Tagaytay party planning packages.
- Other cool stuff for your party or wedding reception-- from candy/dessert stations, snack bars, custom backdrops, hosts and emcees, bands and musicians, bridal car rentals, and others.
- Our directory of wedding suppliers and party vendors in and around Metro Tagaytay.
For more details, give us a call at (+63 977) 811.CAKE (that's 0977 811.2253), at (+63 999) 888.7700, or at (+63 46) 483.1483. You may also send us an email with your own cake pegs for a free cost estimate, or connect with us via our Facebook Page.
Let's Talk About Cake
Get in touch with our team over at Sofia's Cakes, and let us know what you have in mind for your wedding cake for your dream Tagaytay wedding.
Phone (+63 917) 895.2253 or (+63 46) 483.1483
Message us on Facebook or Instagram
You may also email us here.
Or leave a message here via this website.
Or set an appointment and stop by our Tagaytay office.
We'll be happy to make our recommendations based on your own requirements, and we'll also hook you up with some of our Tagaytay wedding supplier friends if you need to complete your own roster of vendors.
More From Sofia's Cakes Tagaytay
Quick Links: Tagaytay Wedding Cakes
Quick Links: Metro Tagaytay Weddings
Quick Links: Favors, Giveaways, and Souvenirs (For Weddings, Parties, and Other Celebrations)